Sunday, March 17, 2013
Top Technology news this week
Appsread.com is regarded to be fast growing top apps review site focusing on Web Application Reviews, iPhone / iPad / iOS App Reviews, Android App Reviews, and Facebook App Reviews. It is expediently presenting beneficial resources for app developers and marketers.
The team members of appsread.com have identified top technology news and sincerely present this to the global users who like to keep every day update. These are the following top technology news this week respectively
1. The major news is that Flickr updates its iOS app which professionally enabling hashtags to be included to any photo’s title, description, or search
2. Hushed the discreet service by AffinityClick, has professionally released an potent iOS app which permits anyone to develop disposable phone numbers
3. The reputed Feedly happily announced that it has recently picked up 500,000 new users within 2 days. It is because that Google’s sudden move to shut down its discreet Reader service which cinch aided to boost the persuasive RSS service
4. The world is waiting for America’s move of inventing Act Will Change Patenting- Will it be beneficial or not to the Global users?
5. Hot news from Facebook that it has professionally cut off MessageMe’s access to its cogent Social graph- Too shocking?
6. The world is now waiting for Retina iPad mini which would be released only after Nexus 7 reported by DisplaySearch
7. World believes that Samsung Galaxy S4 might end the debate and Tablets become more mobile.
8. Pebble is going to release much awaited Proof-of-Concept Watchface SDK next month.
iphone 6 release - iphone 6 review – http://www.appsread.com/2013/02/iphone-6-release-iphone-6-review.html
Google Chrome 25 for Android- Google Chrome 25 Latest version - http://www.appsread.com/2013/02/google-chrome-25-for-android-google.html